Home Office Award Coordinators
Thank you for being a Home Office Award Coordinator. GAMA International appreciates your efforts in identifying, certifying, and recognizing the industry leaders in your company. We are pleased to support you and your award qualifiers throughout this process.
The Home Office Award Coordinator’s role is to verify that the commissions reported by your field leaders are correct.
To simplify the awards application process, an electronic application is available for your use in submitting your company’s award qualifiers. Please note that the electronic awards application is for bulk submissions from the home office only; any individual applying for an award must submit an individual awards application.
To receive their award, each qualifier must be a 2014 member of GAMA International.
If your company is applying on behalf of your award qualifiers, the filing fees due must accompany the file when it is submitted to GAMA International. GAMA International cannot bill individuals for their application fees.
To download the electronic application, click here.
- Applicants submitted by the home office coordinator must have active membership for 2014.
- Applicants not in good standing for 2014 awards will not be processed. To join, please click here. To renew, please click here.
- Filing Fees:
Recruiting Specialist Award - $75
Frontline Leader Award - $100
International Management Award - $150
Master Agency/Firm/Multiline Award - $300
- Award Application Deadlines:
February 14, 2014, for recognition at LAMP '14
April 18, 2014, for recognition in the July/August GAMA International Journal
GAMA Award Program Recognition & Benefits
All award recipients receive the following acknowledgments and recognition:
- Official GAMA International awards certificate
- Special offers on personalized recognition frames and plaque.
- Press release to publicize your accomplishments
- Listing in the July/August recognition issue of the GAMA International Journal
- Special recognition at LAMP 2014 (if application received by Feb. 14 deadline)
Recognize Your Award Qualifiers in the GAMA International Journal
Many companies choose to recognize the outstanding work of their field leadership with an ad in July/August recognition issue of the GAMA International Journal. If you are interested in reserving ad space, please see our 2014 Media Kit.
For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions, download our Award Program FAQs.
If you have any questions regarding the GAMA Awards program, please email Awards or call 571-499-4320.